CRE (Commission for Racial Equality)
The CRE's handling of my complaint is documented here according to Appendix A of the Pre-Indictment Brief dated 5 October 2006
, filed with the International Criminal Court.
- 23 June 1983, CRE Green form (pp 1,
- 9 October 1983,
Questionnaire served on the University under section 65
(1) (a) of the Race Relations Act 1976 (the RR651a
- 11 November 1983, The
University’s reply to (2) under section 65 (1) (b)
of the Race Relations Act 1976 (the RR651b
- 6 February 1984, from CRE Principal Complaints Officer,
- 1 March 1984, from Menon, to Complainant;
- 22 May 1984, from CRE Chairman Sir Peter Newsam to Robert
- Attempts by
CRE Principal Education Officer Gerry German
to carry out an informal investigation.
- Letter from
German, to MIT Provost Wrighton, 10 May 1992.
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|